Epic France Spain 2018
This tour combines stunning Pyrenean climbs used in both the Tour de France and the Vuelta a Espana with some of our favourite spectacular back road climbs.
We enjoy three days in the heart of Girona, enjoying the rides, cafes and atmosphere of the home of many pro cyclists. The final stop of the tour is three days on the outstanding Costa Brava where we spend the days riding the mediterranean coast roads and the late afternoons relaxing on the beaches.
- The famous mountain passes of the Pyrenees.
- Climbs include Tourmalet, Aspin, Peyresourde, Azet, Agnes, Crouzette.
- Spectacular mountain area of St Lary Soulan.
- Historic villages around St Girons.
- The pro cyclist’s lifestyle of Girona.
- The beautiful coastal roads and beaches of the Costa Brava.
- Dramatic scenery everyday.
- A massive cycling challenge!
Pricing starts from NZ$5250.00 twin share.
- 12 nights' accommodation.
- Breakfasts each day.
- Pick up from Lannemezan train station.
- Drop off at Barcelona airport.
- All transport while on tour.
- Guided cycle rides.
- Support van on the road for most rides.
- Limited mechanical assistance.
- Each ride marked out for you so there is no need to use/read a map.
- Set of KSBT bib shorts and cycle top.
A non refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your seat on this tour and full payment is due 1 March 2018.